Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 15, 2011

Make money with FireCash


1. How much I can earn per a download ?
- The minimum rate is $0.25. You can earn even $10 per one download. It depends on the value of survey. The average rate is near $1.

2. What is the minimum amount to payout ?
- The minimum amount is $10.

3. When can I withdraw money ?
A. Normal Request - You can request to withdraw your money during first three (3) days of the month. They will be send to 15th of the same month. There is no fee.
B. Quick Request - You can request to withdraw your money every time you want. Your request will be realized during 24h. The fee is 20% of the amount you want to withdraw.

4. Can I upload copyrighted files ?
- No it is prohibited.

5. Could you send money by AlertPay or anything except Paypal ?
- No, actually it is impossible. We can send money only by Paypal.

6. Can I buy premium account using money gathered on my account ?
- No, it is impossible.

7. What is the maximum size limit ?
- The maximum size limit is 100 megabytes for a single file.

8. What is the maximum storage space for each user ?
- Every user has unlimited storage space!

9. What do I get for my referrals ?
- You gain 10% of your referral’s incomes.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment